Turtle Cheesecake Fudge
Prep Time: 15 min. Cook Time: 5 min.
Yield: about 49 pcs.
3 c white chocolate chips
1 1/2 Tbsp butter
1 cup sweetened condensed milk
1 1/2 c marshmallow cream (fluff)
1 box (3.4 oz) instant cheesecake pudding mix
1/4 c caramel ice cream sauce
1/4 c chopped pecans
- Combine chocolate chips, butter, salt, and condensed milk in a saucepan. Heat over medium-low heat until melted and smooth.
- Stir in pudding mix and stir until combined. Stir for another minute until the pudding mix dissolves into the mixture.
- Add in the marshmallow fluff and stir until melted and smooth.
- Pour fudge mixture into a wax paper lined 8 x 8 pan. Refrigerate until set. Remove from refrigerator and cut into small squares.
- Drizzle caramel sauce over fudge squares. Sprinkle with pecan chips.
** I made these for Mother's Day and the picture is all I had left to bring home - in short, they were a big hit!!