Hello again, this post is dedicated to an easy & filling finger food suggestion for the big game. These are a cross between a mini quiche & a fritttata.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Start with Extra Large soft tortillas, cut out circles with a large round cookie cutter (I used one that was slightly larger than the cupcake tin I was using).
- Place these circle cutout into the cupcake tin (depending on how large the circles are will determine how much overlap the tortilla has on itself)
- Mix up quiche/frittata contents* and poor into tortillas
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45-50 min.
- Serve warm